Compared to other organs, the eye is very susceptible to oxidative damage due to its continuous exposure to light and its high metabolic level.
MARNYS® VISIONHELP exclusive formulation facilitates a beneficial visual hygiene, due to its antioxidant action, as well as the maintenance of the metabolism in the eye and of the tissues that surround it, such as mucous membranes and blood vessels.
Zinc and Riboflavin contribute to the maintenance of normal vision within the context of a balanced and varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- The carotenes present in MARNYS® VISIONHELP (Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Beta-carotene) provides vitamin A, which facilitates normal function of vision and the mucous membranes surrounding the eye.
- Bilberry provides 25% anthocyanosides, which are polyphenols with a powerful antioxidant action.
- Taurine is the most abundant amino acid in the retina, and arginine is an essential amino acid in ocular metabolism.
- Vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (nicotinamide), C and E help to combat oxidative stress and maintain good visual functioning.
- The minerals magnesium, zinc and selenium facilitate cell regeneration and electrolytes balance.